Friday, October 7, 2011

Braggin on My Guy

I just watched a video HERE about a daddy who tried to pass off changing a dirty diaper, and honestly, who hasn't tried THAT one before?  The blog post however, got me thinking about how amazing my guy is!  Mike not only changes the cloth diapers, he does MOST of the cloth diaper laundry!!  I know, I'm blessed beyond belief (and no he doesn't have any brothers).  

I have found that a great deal of women when they get together (at least a lot of the women that I know) tend to complain about their husbands (or significant others).  I think it's time to change that.  Why don't we spend time bragging about our guys?  Sure he sometimes forgets to put the toilet seat down, but he also lays on the floor and lets Bubba attack his face, sings goodnight songs to K, puts off doing things he really wants to do so he can spend time with his wife and the kidlets, works 8 hours a day at a job that he doesn't LOVE so that I can stay home with our kids, sacrifices vacations, new clothes, video games, and dates so that we can give our kids a good life.  My husband is amazing and I don't say it often enough. 

What amazing things does your guy do? 

No comments:

Post a Comment